RAW WORLD International Festival is a rich gathering of active, fun-minded raw food enthusiasts, including
some of the top leaders in the raw community as well as environmental and animal-welfare advocates. According to last year's participants, RAW WORLD is by far THE BEST vacation ever!
Located on a pristine (miles-long) beach, RAW WORLD offers top speakers in health and nutrition, delicious
gourmet vegetarian cuisine, music, dance, and fun daily activities in the perfect tropical location. No other healthy retreat offers this much.
Live a healthy raw vegan lifestyle on the beautiful beach of Montezuma, Costa Rica -- our home for the
week. It is the perfect place to get in shape and rejuvenate!
Make exercise fun! Dr. Douglas Graham and Prof. Rozalind Graham will help you get on track with your
fitness program and show you how to incorporate it into your life seamlessly.
Listen to inspiring lectures from visionary Viktoras Kulvinskas, Paul Nison and others renowned leaders in
the raw food community.
Enjoy amazingly delicious, organic, raw vegan cuisine created by premier raw vegan chef, Cherie Soria of
Living Light Culinary Arts Institute.
Enjoy world-renowned speakers, authors, culinary experts, and wellness professionals:
- Viktoras Kulvinskas, known as the Father of the modern raw food movement, author, lecturer, and
founder of All Life Sanctuary
- Dr. Doug Graham, world class athletic trainer, author and lecturer
- Professor Roz Graham, raw food scientist and nutritionist, aerobic and dance instructor
- Cherie Soria, author, founder and director of Living Light Culinary Arts
- Paul Nison, author of The Raw Life and Raw Knowledge I & II
- Dan Ladermann, President of Institute for Vibrant Living and codirector of LLCAI
Fun, active, enlivening programs:
- Morning yoga on the beach or by the pool. Daily fun exercise classes with athletic trainer, Doug
- Dance classes with internationally renowned professor Rozalind Graham.
- Cultural and ecstatic dance classes, fire dancers, and other live performance arts.
- Massage/bodywork classes.
- Community building and networking with other Raw Food Enthusiasts.
- Educational information and products for healthy living.
- Nature and beach walks, swimming, sunshine, snorkeling, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, and