RAW WORLD offers the most rawsome opportunities to learn, share and celebrate.
This exciting, stimulating, rich gathering of playful, fun-minded raw food enthusiasts includes top experts in the fields of body, mind, and spirit.
The festival price includes tropical fruit breakfast, elegant afternoon dessert, gourmet dining and live performance arts, as well as education, food, fun,
friends, and fitness.
YOU want to be here, because RAW WORLD rawks, and in Montezuma, Costa Rica there is no revenge.
Here is a partial list of what you can expect at the totally rawsome
RAW WORLD — International Festival of Raw Food Enthusiasts.
- Internationally renowned speakers, authors, and healing & wellness professionals
- World's top raw food chefs
- Culinary arts demonstrations presented by Living Light Culinary Arts Institute
- Incredible gourmet cuisine, prepared under the direction of Master Raw Food Chef, Cherie Soria
- A wide variety of healthy lifestyle lectures and discussions
- Morning yoga
- Daily fun exercise classes with Dr. Doug Graham, trainer of world-class athletes
- Cultural and aerobic dance classes, each day with internationally renowned professor Rozalind Graham
- Interactive Q & A daily with our panel of experts in the field of raw food nutrition
- Informative talks about life in Costa Rica
- Survival Spanish lessons daily (fun 15-minute classes)
- Mask making and other arts and crafts classes
- Improvisational music, dance, and vocal classes
- Community building and networking with other Raw Food Enthusiasts from around the world
- Vendor booths offering educational information and products for healthy living
- Nature and beach walks
- Beach bonfire and ceremony
- Fire dancers
- Swimming, sunshine, and relaxation
- Local performing artists
- Percussion classes and tribal music jam
- Massage/bodywork classes
Also available at reasonable rates:
- No-host organic salad bar and vegetarian dishes at El Sano Banano Restaurant
- ersonal massage/bodywork sessions
- Natural beauty treatments
- Private health consultations
- Coconut (pipa) stand
- Ocean kayaking
- Snorkeling trips to nearby Tortuga Island
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Tours of Cabo Blanco Nature Reserv